Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drilli's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drill

Drilli's Application Empty
PostSubject: Drilli's Application   Drilli's Application EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Exact OOC name: Sian
Full IC name:Drilli Fizzlewick
Race & gender:Gnome Female
IRL age & gender:28 Female
IRL nationality:Welsh
Some info about yourself:I have been an rper since the age of 8, starting with rp books such as Lone Wolf and text based rpgs such as The Hobbit on the spectrum. I have since moved on and become a DCI registered DM for Dungeons and Dragons but my group drifted away and broke up so I turned to wow. After several promising attempts to join guilds that eentually all collapsed due to inactivity or players starting stupid rps such as claiming they were really Arthas in disguise and suchlike, I have now looked into this group in the hopes of finally having some decent rp with decent people.
Character background:Was without parents and mistreated by the people who took her in as a child. This has caused a dsibain and lack of respect for life and she decided to study different techniques of killing people, becoming a rougue. Then, with the scourge, she saw what she views as a potential better order of things in the world. A world without all the corruption and weakness that being alive causes. She has befriended few. One of her friends is a fellow Gnome called Drible who, through his own studies and interests, has heard about a group interested in helping the scourge and working with them in the dark. She intends to follow Drible into the cult, and prove her worth there.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Drilli's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drilli's Application   Drilli's Application EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Very nice application, you really get what being Scourge is about!

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Drilli's Application
Page 1 of 1