Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraana Darkshadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Exact OOC name: Leraana
Full IC name: Leraana Michelle Miles (Birth name), Leraana Darkshadow (Self-chosen name)
Race & gender: human, female
IRL age & gender: 12, male
IRL nationality: English
Some info about yourself: Well, I've been playing WoW for two years and I've been Role-playing on it for about half of that time. I had never done it before but I really enjoyed it on WoW, and I've never played a pure evil character before so I'd like to try it. I've been with the Stormwind Militia a while, and while they're an excellent RP guild, I'd like to see the other side of the conflict. Most people RPing evil characters can't do it to save their lives, but finding this group of "proper" Role-players on SSL makes me really want to join.
Character background: Leraana Michelle Miles was born in Northshire Abbey to Michael and Juliana Miles. She was originally going to be trained proper defender of Stormwind, but at the age of five the mages of the city came to the Northshire Valley to tell the parents their child posessed powerful magical powers.

Leraana then grew up learning the arts of magic in Stormwind, and by the age of fifteen, had mastered the spells. However, she longed for more, and began to secretly delve into the Fel Magics to quench her hunger for knowledge. Soon, her interest became a fetish desire, and she eventually was spotted by one of her teachers, and was prosecuted for practicing the Dark Arts.

But, she broke away using her newly found powers and fled the city, to disappear into the Elwynn Forest, and to live as an outcast, and an outlaw. Eventually, she began to return to cities and towns such as Goldshire, making sure to hide her identity. She calls herself Leraana Darkshadow now, although this raises suspicion for some, it hides her birth name which she believes no-one should ever know. She now has found the oppurtunity she was looking for for decades to harness true power: the Cult of the Thuzadin.

Leraana holds no-one close, but she thinks that joining the cult will get her secure and helpful friendships, whilst the most powerful warlocks teach her how to use true power...
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Wow, that is very, very impressive for a 12 year old person.

Accepted!

Contact me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Leraana Darkshadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks ( Embarassed ), will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty