Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azàzel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Exact OOC name:
Kyle Allen

Full IC name:
Azàzel Myle

Race & gender:
Human, male

IRL age & gender:
16, male

IRL nationality:
Irish

Some info about yourself:
Nothing special. I've been playing WoW for about a 6 months now, but I'm completely new to RP. I've heard things about your guild and I figured it would be the perfect place for my character. When I'm not on WoW, I'm partial to a good book (currently addicted to Terry Pratchett) and I do some picture and video editing.

Character background:
Azàzel never grew up like normal children - not human children at least. As a baby, he was left outside the Stormwind Cathedral. By the light, the priests of the cathedral took him in and raised him as one of their own. When he was ready, Azàzel - or Eric Myle, as he had been named by the priests - was trained in the ways of the light. He was trained on how to manipulate it to heal wounds and cure diseases. It was his dream - to be trained as a real priest, by the best that the Alliance had to offer. Unfortunately, as you can imagine, things didn't turn out as anyone had planned. Azàzel spent much of his time practicing and learning new things on his own, until one day, he noticed that his power was beginning to fade - he was losing his command of the light. He tried for hours each day to cast healing charms, but it wouldn't work. He could do nothing, it was like the light had given up on him. However, it wasn't all downhill, he found that, although he had lost the will of the light, he could do other things - things he had never before dreamed of. He could now warp the fabric of the universe into something completely different, and summon lesser creatures from the demonic realms. Knowing that the cathderal would never accept his new gift, he begrudgingly changed his name and fled Stormwind to begin a new life in tainted land of Darkshire.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 am

Nice overall application. Accepted. Whisper me or Wimto ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Application
Page 1 of 1