Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illak's application. (Old Scourge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illak

Illak

Illak's application. (Old Scourge) Empty
PostSubject: Illak's application. (Old Scourge)   Illak's application. (Old Scourge) EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:02 am

Name- Illak Nadrom
Level- 22 At the moment.

Reason to Join ( OOC )- I think it'd be a nice change, and fun...

Reason to Join ( IC )- He doesn't know of you lot, yet, but he wants to have fun, and knows about safety in numbers.

Something about him- He's a schizophrenic draenei paladin. His good side, is a forgiving Draenei Paladin, a firm believer of the light. His evil side is a sadistic bastard known as Kalli Mordan, a human warlock. The warlock was, for an example, a member of The Unholy Crusade. He joined a few months before the old guild leader left, but in a few days lost his soul thanks to Kasperio. He was also a decent friend with Drablack, even though, IMO, he was not such a great RPer. He then wandered the nether, and found a way in to the Draenei's mind, making room for himself. He is now dominating 75% of the time, but he thinks he's 100%. The draenei doesn't know of this "issue".

The evil side takes delight in hearing bones crack; the feel the blood spray on his face; to hear the screams of those dying... And stopping them for good. He likes killing everything, from little insects to giants, from demons to paladins.

The good side likes to help those in need, to defend the weak, and to bring peace to the world. He tries to reason with evil-doers before stopping them.

-Note- The warlock character is no more, due to a hacker.

Although he is a Mordan ( a family of almost all races, all evil, and insane power. Think of a mafia. ), he has lost all contact with them.
He has also lost most of his magic, but can tap into the Paladin's training.

-Side note- A few minutes after I join the UC, I kicked Pilus' ass. Literally. On the bridge outside stormwind. Skady, then a much lower level than me, got really scared. *grin* 't was fun.

Last edited by Xariandra on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: Illak's application. (Old Scourge)   Illak's application. (Old Scourge) EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Looks good Very Happy Now if you want to, you can make a complete IC application too on the forum, like introduce yourself IC and imagine you're in a room with me

But anyway my decision already is: Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Illak

Illak

PostSubject: Re: Illak's application. (Old Scourge)   Illak's application. (Old Scourge) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:10 am

I don't like doing IC things on teh forumz...

And, yay, I are now in teh ebil guild ...of doom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illak's application. (Old Scourge)   Illak's application. (Old Scourge) Empty

Back to top Go down

Illak's application. (Old Scourge)
Page 1 of 1