Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argano's application. (Old scourge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Argano's application. (Old scourge) Empty
PostSubject: Argano's application. (Old scourge)   Argano's application. (Old scourge) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Name-Argano Dragonwing
Race-Gnome
Classe-Warlock
Level-25

Reason to join-OOC-Already looking for a guild since i was lvl 10 that fits a warlock with an evil background.

Reason to join-IC-Already studying the legend of the Lich king since he was fifteen years.

*Argano sits down on his old rotten chair and grabs a quill, ink and paper*

*Argano dips the quill in the ink and starts writing*

Long i'v been studying the legend of the Lich King. I also trained in shadow magic and summoned demons from ancient worlds. But still i know less about the true king. But i'v heard remours that they have found a place called 'Northrend'. The place where the Lich King would be. Still there are no ships that wanna bring me there. But i'v heard of a guild that serves lord Arthas. Maybe they could help me in my research about the Lich king. Something about myself maybe... Yeah... Well, my name is Argano Dragonwing. I'm a pretty skilled Warlock that trains in destruction magic. I once was a skilled demonologist but i was tired of that. My familly was killed when i was six. I'm out for revenge and i think the Lich king can help me with that.

Argano Dragonwing

*Puts the letter in an envelope and writes on it:"For the leader of the Scourge"*
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Argano's application. (Old scourge) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argano's application. (Old scourge)   Argano's application. (Old scourge) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:59 pm

This application was previously viewed and accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Argano's application. (Old scourge)
Page 1 of 1