Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sia's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysia

Sia's application Empty
PostSubject: Sia's application   Sia's application EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name: Lysia
Full IC name: Lysia Greyfel
Race & gender: Human female
IRL name: Erica
IRL age & gender: 18, female
IRL nationality: Dutch

Some info about yourself:

I'm a rather talkative cheerful person that has absolutely no life (hence WoW). I like going out and do various sports, although I'm still a lazy indoor-type. My favourite colour is red, my favourite type of animals are cats (cuuute~! Their noses and ears and tail and ohmygod those sounds they make when you pet them!). I somehow got playing games through my ex-boyfriend, who saw it necessarry to make me play games I didn't even like. After playing lots of Halo 2, Super Smash Bros, All Zelda's up to date, I got to WoW. Well, I got addicted and now I'm here, playing WoW, who knew? =o.

Character background:

((For this character I'm going to have two personalities, one for her normal form and one for her shadow(form), I haven't figured out how yet, but I'll get some ideas along the way))

"Surely, that can't be true, a cult, are you sure? Bu-" My sentence was abdruptly cut off.
"Quite ssso, and if you want to have some purposssse, then you ssshould..."
"Don't be ridiculous, I am a priestess of the light... right?"
"Ssso you are.."

Who was I talking to? I wish I knew, he only existed to me as a shadow, an entity following me. Perhaps he existed only in my head, I didn't know. What I did know is that he was my only friend. The only thing that was a true light in this chapel.
He came to me one day, rising from my own shadow. And as the only being in this chapel, he actually talked to me. Understood me.

We went through a lot of things, he seemed afraid of holy spellcasting, but he taught me things I thought impossible. Words that rend people's flesh, pure attacks directly to the mind, words that shouldn't be uttered by humans. Power that shouldn't be wielded by humans. He called his source of power necromancy, the power of the one true king.

"What is it we should do then? What can we archieve?" I heard myself asking rather reluctantly.
"Unity.." The rasping voice answered.

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?:

My guess would be rituals, inquisitions, escaping from the local paladins, hiding your true identity, visits to dark graves for guildmeetings, necromancy, and other evil stuff
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Sia's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sia's application   Sia's application EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 am

One of the best applications I have seen in a while. Accepted.

Contact Baerdon(me) in-game for an invite. Just as you I have no life and should most probably be online Razz
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Sia's application
Page 1 of 1