Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Knight application: Samoras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samoras

Death Knight application: Samoras Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight application: Samoras   Death Knight application: Samoras EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name:
Samoras

Full IC name:
Samoras, used to be Footman Samoras, but at this point has no relatives nor the knowledge of his last name.

Race & gender:
Human male

IRL name:
Sander

IRL age & gender:
18 years old & male

IRL nationality:
Dutch

Some info about yourself:
I R has haev massive sexleg

RP story:
The whole story is quitte long, so i will keep it simple, I'm a militia turned into a Death Knight, the story is mostly based on IC happenings involving Samoras, Xariandra, Pilus, Dessy and other militia and culists.

Simple: He doesn't know hell about being a Death Knight.
He hates how they chose his fate and made him into this and the only reason at this point for following Xariandra is not having anywhere else to go and not even knowing what powers he has now, let alone the power Xariandra or the lich king has over him, he was however been lucky enough to keep his own thoughts, but he's still a tool off his former enemy.
Will post the more complete story from Sam's side on the forums.

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?:
Being an ex-militia turned into a DeathKnight, just meeting old friends and militia could be fun random RP, but i'm thinking most to avoid the cities, Random RP as a Death Knight will be harder to get besides from killing and being an emo-maniac.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Death Knight application: Samoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight application: Samoras   Death Knight application: Samoras EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Well not much more to say, I knew of this days before wotlk ^^

contact me or an officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Death Knight application: Samoras
Page 1 of 1