Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kalysta, Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalysta

Kalysta, Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Kalysta, Death Knight   Kalysta, Death Knight EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name: Kalysta

Full IC name: Kalysta Fairbanks

Race & gender: Human & Female

IRL name: Tony

IRL age & gender: 21 & Male

IRL nationality: British

Some info about yourself:
I'm a full time Computer Science student. About a year ago I transferred all my characters to Silvermoon to do PVE but a few weeks ago I came back because I missed RP.

Character background:
Kalysta gave herself to the Lich King after the Light had failed her, having seen the onslaught of the Scourge and then hearing some powerful dark preacher's words. Since then she has been used in the kingdom of Stormwind to subvert the locals into factions covertly under her alter ego Kalysta Fairbanks(Not related to High Inquisitor Fairbanks). more recently she has been trying to manipulate Death Knights of the Ebon Blade into going back under the Lich King under her Death Knight identity - Decima.

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?:
Killing, torturing, subversion, subtly manipulating people into taking heed of the darkness, deceiving. The whole alter ego thing is pretty fun - even in cases where she is known as two completely unrelated people by some.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Kalysta, Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalysta, Death Knight   Kalysta, Death Knight EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:54 am

Glad to see you came back to RP then Wink

Nice application - accepted! (And another IC recruiter is always nice)
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Kalysta, Death Knight
Page 1 of 1