Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application For Alshea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alshea

Application For Alshea Empty
PostSubject: Application For Alshea   Application For Alshea EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Exact OOC name:Nathan Emery
Full IC name:Alshea Dawnhunter
Race & gender:Night elf Female
IRL age & gender:aged 10 Male
IRL nationality:English
Some info about yourself:My character has green hair i have been playing for about a year and i know quite alot there is to know about WoW.
Character background:In my family we had a tridition my mother and father were druids and their mother and father were druids and my parents wanted to keep it like that but I was not how they said 'Gifted for the forest' and that I never will be, but I did not want to be, I wanted to be a rogue and bathe in the glory of all my triumphs. My parents, though were much displeased by this and exiled me into an orphanage far away. but no prison can hold me so I ran, I ran as far as I could, and started my new life...

Soon after I found out from a traveling salesman that my parents had perished at the hands of the horde.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Application For Alshea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For Alshea   Application For Alshea EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:35 pm

I am really sorry, but I will have to decline your application.

Good luck in future.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Application For Alshea
Page 1 of 1