Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garrus' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrus

Garrus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Garrus' Application   Garrus' Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name: Garrus

Full IC name: Garrus "Fallen" Rue

Race & gender: Human, Male

IRL name: Jakub Stransky

IRL age & gender: 20, Male

IRL nationality: Czech

Some info about yourself: I've been playing WoW for about 3 years now, but moved to Blizzard servers just 3 months ago Wink And I must say I should've done it sooner Smile I'm from Czech Republic, still student, so I've got a lot of time to play Wink I've been in one RP guild already, but it was disbanded soon. Plus, it was boring for me to play good character Smile Heard some "rumors" about quality of this guild, so I want to try it Wink I could attend to all guild events, expect of those at friday and saturday nights (social life Wink). And hope you'll be patient with my English, if you'll accept me Wink

Character background: OK, I'll try it as best as I can.... Garrus was born in Darkshire, 35 years ago. His family ancestors were paladins, so he was destined to be one too. He was good at his job as healer and defender of light for Cathedral of Light in Stormwind. Soon he married and had a son, but his happiness didn't last long. Darkshire was corrupted and his family turned to zombies. But though he was paladin, servant of Light, he couldn't kill them. Instead, he killed anybody who saw what happened and he was bringing them human flesh to eat. However, even when he tried to keep them away for anybody's sight, he found them killed one day, and he recognized they were killed in the way only paladins do it. He left the Church and keeps on hunting that Paladin.

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?: Well, I think I wouldn't just running around and killing everything, but I would "decompose" society in quiet way Wink Seed hatred and distrust to other people and so... Wink

BTW - I hope you can decipher this all, sorry for possible mistakes Wink
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Garrus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrus' Application   Garrus' Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Hello!

First of all - your spelling is fine, really! better than average I'd even say Smile

Secondly - nice application! Someone from Darkshire, that's a new one! Very Happy Accepted, contact me, Wimto, Ríck, Sharox, Gree or Niae in-game for an invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Garrus' Application
Page 1 of 1