Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applekation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpungeBoob

Applekation Empty
PostSubject: Applekation   Applekation EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name: Spunge
Full IC name: Spunge Flailer
Race & gender: Gnome Male
IRL name: Trev
IRL age & gender: 37 'Male'
IRL nationality: Columbia
Some info about yourself: I like runs and assole i like swim and like i smoke with drinking.
Character background: I Spunge Flailer was bad child. had no money or roof. I played with sharp tools with my uncle who mudered my moomy n dadda. when i was as yung as 7 i remurdered my uncle Colin for revenges. i wandered arond stealings food from fuking giunt spiders.
I came acros a walking warrior who took me home to teach me good things. he showed me revenge is bad but random violence is ok if someune says so. life was much bettr and i grew up short but strong and able to defend those weaker but taller than me.
THen a bad mage killed my warrior frend who i shall call Tony with really big magic. i hid in a bush. i wanted revenge again and started training to become bigger and taller. after about 4 years i hadnt grown but was chunky with strength so went hunteed for the mage for revenge of tony. i found him in thin tall tower thing. fought my way up through fucking giuant moths and reached the mage. i then remembered wot tony said about revenge being very very very bad so i didnt kill mage.
I joined him instead and we inflikted random violence on anyone who passes by and kill things for fun. Twisted Evil

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?: Killing things that move then laughing and chanting n things santa

Also, please use paragraphs, keep it readable.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Applekation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applekation   Applekation EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm

jokers :')
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
SpungeBoob

Applekation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applekation   Applekation EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:16 am

So can i come in guild? i like RP and am frendly with exprence. am waited for reply.
Back to top Go down
SpungeBoob

Applekation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applekation   Applekation EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:09 am

well? i waiting here for RP. u give me RP i make guild great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applekation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applekation   Applekation Empty

Back to top Go down

Applekation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of the Shadow :: IC :: Applications-
Jump to: