Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP] Silence before the Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

[RP] Silence before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Silence before the Storm   [RP] Silence before the Storm EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Xariandra had recently not been showing up much for her own cult meetings. Her most loyal follower, Tipsy the Dark Overseer, had been taking over, the Cruel Mistress herself only barely attending to the Council meetings as Zeria. Rumors went around, the Cultists theirselves even did not know what was going on. The Kingdom was pretty silent lately... The Cult had done a lot of strikes succesfully in all kinds of forms lately, and pressure was being put on Stormwind. But it was silent now. Peaceful. Too peaceful.

Merzel looked around Elwynn Forest from atop the Guard Tower of the Militia. He sighed, wondering where his sister would be now, and what she could be doing. His fellow Militia members were happy about the peace, and considered theirselves victorious. Merzel knew better. He sighed again and looked up in the sky, his lips slowly opening.

Silence before the storm...

Meanwhile, in the Plaguelands

I do not understand... Why is our great King suddenly changing everything? I had the Kingdom perfectly in my grasp. I have gathered a Cult almost as big as the original Lordaeron Cult for us! I have achieved far more than your original lieutenant in the Kingdom, who has now somehow turned back to the Light! For this one time. I do not understand, greater one. Why?

Xariandra gazed up to a human-like figure sitting on a Deathcharger, decorated with shields and trophies of the Scourge. The man himself had complete darkblue armor, and a mask hiding his face. On his back a big silver and blue colored glowing Runeblade, looking recently sharpened. Beside him stood two Liches. The foursome had been having a discussion about the King's new decisions. The Death Knight simply kept staring in the air, just above Xariandra. He did not even twitch slightly, he just kept staring. Suddenly, his very low, slow and dark voice sounded.

The Master's ways are... uncomprehendable sometimes, Xariandra.. You should know that, by now.

Xariandra kept gazing at the man, slowly clenching her fists. Just when she is about to speak, the Death Knight interrupts her.

Control your emotions, Xariandra. Surely you do not wish to let yourself look as weak as the pityful mortals you have been trying to conquer the entire time.

Xariandra then lowered her head, sighed, looked back up and talked calmer.

Trying? Do you even know what I have achieved back in the Kingdom? I have destroyed guilds, killed hundreds, corrupted many more, and the whole Kingdom knows my name.

The Death Knight immediatly responds.

I agree... Impressive work for a new one like you... But it is time we let them see the true face of the Scourge. Your game has been taking too long. Be glad your biggest goal, becoming a high ranked member of Stormwind, was a succes. You are still of great use to us thanks to that. Now, let us continue your work when we are ready. When the Alliance departs for our homeland, so shall we infiltrate theirs. A force they have never seen before back there in their pathetic Kingdom.

Xariandra could only clench her fists more as the Death Knight spoke so lowly about her. But she could only slowly bow and say two words.

Yes... Master.

The Death Knight finally made a movement. He slowly turned his head, and looked down the cliff next to them. Slowly, the ground started shaking, and the sound of a lot of hoofs marching could be heard. Then, down the cliff, on the road, a horde of Death Knights moving on their Deathchargers can be seen.

(( That's right. You thought Xariandra was creepy, evil, cold, or whatever? After a week of brainstorming I have made a character that is everything that Xariandra is but improved and with more. Prepare for the serie of most cunning plans, horrific tortures, and coldblooded murder ever seen on the realm! Coming with WOTLK! ))
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

[RP] Silence before the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of the Shadow :: IC :: Roleplay forum-
Jump to: