Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zinzerena

Zinzerena

The dream Empty
PostSubject: The dream   The dream EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Zinzerena just killed the last inhabitan of this farm building. She thought of how she killed them.

It was raining outside and she knocked on the door of the farm house. Her snow-white hair hidden under her hood. The hood also covered half of her face and casted a shadow over the other half. Zinzerena knew that the farmers daughter was sick. She walked up to the door and knocked on the door, the farmer opened the door ''Evening Sir, I heard that your daughter is sick and I can help her after all we Night Elfs live close to nature and I know wich herbs to use to cure her'' she masked her true intentions with lies as she always did. The art of lieying she gained through out her youth as she often did. The farmer nodded and let Zinzerena enter having no reasonto distrust this misterious lady the farmer spoke ''My daughter is upstairs in her bed. Come I'l show you'' and the farmer walked up the stairs. Zinzerena waited and took the herb she was going to use from her pouch and followed the farmer upstairs.

Zinzerena looked at the sick child knowing that the child could be safed easily if a priest would come to help and then she looked at the mother a old rigid women and smiled slightly. Zinzerena entered the bedroom and kneeled besides the child and said ''Here eat this, I know it tastes horrible but it will take the pain away'' the child nodded and ate it. Zinzerena stood up and walked to the door and pulled of her hood revealing her white hair and skin black as the deepest night and turned to face the two adults, a saddistic, arrogant smile adorned her lips. Zinzerena drew her swords ''You two come down the stairs with me and you'' pointing at the farmer with her sword''carry your daughter downstairs'' the tone in her voice is sadistic and arrogant.

Zinzerena walked down the stairs and tied the two adults to a chair and gagged them and placed the child on the bench. Zinzerena leaned against the wall ''Now we you will wacht as your daughter will slowly die from the poison I gave her'' the farmer said something but none could hear. Zinzerena smiled clearly amused and removed the gags. The mother begged her to save the child and the farmer spitted at her. Zinzerena wiped of the spit and cut of his right foot clearly enjoying the screams of pain. Zinzerena turned to the farmers wife and said ''Your lucky for I will be mercifull with you'' she then sliced the farmers wife neck killing her in a instant. ''Now to continue with you'' Zinzerena turned to the farmer and grinned. ''What to do with you...hmmm'' she leaned against the wall occasionally glancing over at the slowly dying girl. ''I know seemingly you have one foot left'' she went to the kitchen and came back with a kitchen knife and started to slowly cut of the toes one by one, the farmer yelled in pain as Zinzerena cut of his toes at a agonizing rate. Zinzerena stood up straight again cleaning the knife with a cloth ''You know you make to much noise, lets do something about that'' Zinzerena stood on the foot where she just cut of the toes causing the farmer to scream again. The moment the farmer opend his mouth she grabbed is tongue and cut it of ''and that shut you up and trust me you will your daughter and wife soon'' with a sadistic smile she stepped back and tossed away the kitchen knife and drew her scimitar. Zinzerena pressed the sword in his foot twisting and turning the blade as she is thinking ''I know something'' she cuts of the ears of the farmer. The farmer unable to produce any hearable sound due to the storm outside, his facial expression shows great pain and Zinzerena's facial expression shows amusement ''I wonder how long you will amuse me. For your sake I hope it wont be long'' and she smiled with a sinister smile.

Zinzerena pulled put a chair and sat down. Looking at the farmer she muttered some words and the farmers skin started to blister and errupt causing great pain. Zinzerena stood on the other side of the room near the child holding her she walked with her to the father and picked up the kitchen knife and stabbed the girl multiple times before dropping her. ''Now what to do with you?'' she had her usual arrogant sadistic smile on her lips. The farmers body is covered in blood and he has hundreds of hemorrhage's. Zinzerena watched as the farmer slowly bled to death ''Wonderfull humans you never seem to give up, wich only make your death slower and more agonizing thus more fun for me''

((time is against me as always

anyway added abit and removed some spelling errors))

Last edited by Zinzerena on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

The dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream   The dream EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Nicely written, however don't be afraid of describing torture, since "turned to the father and tortured him to death" seems well... so unfinished ^^

But for the rest it's nice!
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Zinzerena

Zinzerena

The dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream   The dream EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 am

time tends to be against me*sigh* I hate time!!
Back to top Go down
Zinzerena

Zinzerena

The dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream   The dream EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am

As the farmer slowly was dying Zinzerena forced him to drink a red fluid she had in a flask ''This one will do the trick quite nice. I'l explain what it does, it makes your blood thicker so you wont bleed to death to fast. I made it myself'' she cackled maniacly and walked into the kitchen.

Zinzerena took a glass and filled it with water and rank it and went back into the room with pot of salt and a dagger. Zinzerena smiled at the farmer and she went stand besdides him. Zinzerena then cut away the skin covering one of the hemorrhage's and poored the salt on it, the farmer screamed in agony. Zinzerena smiled with amusement ''Sleep well. For you will sleep for eternity and try to quiet during the night I need some rest'' Zinzerena gagged the farmer and walked up the stairs.

Zinzerena went into one of the bedrooms and lay down on the bed and closed her eyes dozing of. During her sleep she started to sweat alot and her breathing pulse had lost their peacefull rythm.

Zinzerena stood in a barred wasteland, a dead human lay before her she just killed the Scarlet Crussader. Zinerena turned away from the dead human and walked away slowly. As she walked on she heard foot steps behind her and looked back and saw that same Scarlet Crusader on its feet again ''What the hell, I just killed him or so I thought. I'l do better this time'' Zinzerena drew her swords and attacked him cutting of its arm ''I have no clue what happend but he is quite slow now and easier to fight'' Zinzerena cut of the other arm and the zombie kept attacking her now using its mouth trying to bite her. Zinzerena had no problem dodging the clumsy attacks and killed the zombie by cutting its head of.

Zinzerena walked on. From nowhere a strange mist appears slowly surrounding her. ''I'm really starting to dislike this place dead coming to life, strange mists from no where. Zinzerena walked on in the direction of the only thing she saw two dark eyes in the distance. While she walked she realized something from her youth thousands of years ago.

When Zinzerena was young and just like a average Night elf she always looked for ways to improve her personal power both physical and mentally. One day during her youth she these same eyes in a cave and entered the cave, that day she gained a small control over the flows of magic, the control was only minor but the effects of the small amount fell magic she had control over slowly corrupted her. In the days following her skin went black as the night her hair turned white as snow and her personality went from a helpfull and kind person to a saddistic and utterly selfish person she only saw to improve her own strength and dispised the ones that needed help with anything.

Zinzerena walked on and reached the same cave as she entered when she was young. When she entered the cave she heard a voice echoing through out the cave and through her own body. Zinzerena shiverd, ''I brought you here for I studied you. When you finnaly mastered the power I gave you I saw potential in you and having to kill you would be shamefull'' Zinzerena smirked and replied ''I dont think you would for you couldnt come yourself and your minions arent really a match for me''. The voice laughed clearly amused by the arrogance ''It seems I gave you more then power. But I'l get to the point. Look at what I have to show you'' Zinzerena suddenly found herself standing in Stormwind. The city was on fire corpses filled the streets and death screams can be heared every where and she saw herself standing in the park fighting for her life against a unending tide of undead, in the end she lost the undead swarming over her. She found herself standing in Stormwind again and the city was on fire again but instead of fighting against the undead she saw herself standing infront of the keep, two identical huge Cryptfiends standing beside her as if it are her bodyguards. Zinzerena saw herself talking with someone who she killed when they stopped talking, Zinzerena saw herself turning around and pointing her hand at the keep and the two huge cryptfiends attacked the keep destroying the gate and then from no where ghouls appeared and entered the keep. Zinzerena looked at herself again and saw her standing in the midst of the undead who didnt touch her.

Zinzerena was back in the cave again and the voice spoke ''You get the choose between a certain death or even more power then you imagine'' Zinzerena replied instantly ''You make the choice to easy. I'l do what ever it takes to stay alive and more power is always welcome to have.'' the voice replied ''Very well you will be contacted by one of my agents''. Zinzerena woke up and she saw that she was dreaming. Zinzerena got out of the bed and went to the kitchen for some water. In the living room all three corpses where still there the farmer locked in a exspression of sheer pain and terror she drank some water and left the farm house. Zinzerena had the urge to go to the Pig and Wistle for no apparent reason. A days later she entered the tavern and sat down ad ordered some wine. A few moments after she sat down and ordered the wine a complete stranger sat down at the same table as her. ''My Mistress sends me to find you'' the stranger spoke ''and who might you be then?''. The stranger cackled abit and looked ''I am the messenger for the Mistress and she sent me for you'' the stranger pulled down his mask revealing a pale face ''Come someone wants to meet you outside Stormwind. The two walked out and the stranger had his mask on again. When they where outside the city they walked to a tree wich clearly is dying. Someone on a Skeletal horse came into sight and spoke with a firm cold tone ''Ah I see you found her, I am a knight for the One True King and he visited you. Your first assignment is to look for The Cult of Thuzadin and ask for Xariandra or Wimpto and tell them you are sent by the Lich King, that he visited you in your dreams'' the knight rode of into the distance. Zinzerena walked of aswell and after some searching managed get into contact with the Cult and joined them.

((hurray for classes dropping because of teachers who are sick, not yay for the fact I have to wait for abut three hours for the next class

PS
I lengthened my first post and finished the story in this one

PPS
please give your opinions on the story,))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream   The dream Empty

Back to top Go down

The dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of the Shadow :: IC :: Roleplay forum-
Jump to: