Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drible Applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drible

Drible Applying Empty
PostSubject: Drible Applying   Drible Applying EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Exact OOC name: Leo
Full IC name: Dribles (Or Dribs for short)
Race & gender: Gnome, Male
IRL age & gender: 18, Male
IRL nationality: English
Some info about yourself: Well, I've been Role Playing for ages now, coming close to about... 8 years give or take the odds and sods, was reading around for a new thing I could get invovled with, and the idea and hard work here lured me in instantly, so, made Drible to be one of the nuttist Gnomes around Smile
Character background: Drible was never really loved as a child, despite the 'love and freedom' most Gnomes seem to want, Drible was shown how cruel the world really is, forced to study as a warrior, despite Drible's fear of things that are about 5 foot taller then him. After a while, he began studying the art of Magic when he had spare time, he parents soon caught on that their son was becoming a 'wimpy mage' as they said and tried to stamp it out of him, when it came down to it, Drible walked up to his father, pointed the palm of his hand at him, and let him enjoy a fireball to the face. When the investigation came, Drible was merely crying at the lost of his family, covering up his tracks with ease, since no-one knew he was studying magic.

After the years of his father's death, Drible decided to seek out his own life, but became more interested in things that would scare more people; Cults, Legions and the background to Arthas. He found it all thrilling to himself, and so, he seeks out more information, slowing wanting to server that which could offer him more then he ever dreamed...
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Drible Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drible Applying   Drible Applying EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Very nice application. Definately accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Drible Applying
Page 1 of 1