Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edit: Re-application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvielle

Edit: Re-application. Empty
PostSubject: Edit: Re-application.   Edit: Re-application. EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Exact OOC name: Yvielle.
Full IC name: Yvielle Cooper.
Race & gender: Human rogue.
IRL age & gender: 22, female.
IRL nationality: British.
Some info about yourself: Well, I'm not very talkative in general. I've been playing the game for a while now and the Scourge/undead-related lore has always been of interest to me.

Character background:
I'm sick of this place. We toil for all of our short lives to line someone else's pockets and if that wasn't bad enough, war takes away what's left. There's never enough food to go around, especially with all the trouble round here: orcs, ogres, the Syndicate and of course, the undead. It can only be so long before the Scourge come south. Well, I'm better off out of it. Sometimes I almost wish the undead would come and sort things out once and for all. I reckon we can't win against them, all those priests and paladins always going on about the Light and it's never helped us.

Yvielle was born in the Arathi Highlands around nineteen years ago, into a family that had remained in the area for years, despite the devastation of the Second War and the fall of Lordaeron. Along with most of the peasantry who stayed, they worked as farm labourers for a wealthy landowner, but with the constant fighting between the various factions in Arathi and the Scourge threat to the north, food was often scarce and the atmosphere tense. She left the family home recently in search of a better life in Stormwind, despite the long journey from her homeland. Yvielle currently scrapes a living through petty theft in the city, still living in poverty and her resentment towards other people growing by the day...

She is not very intelligent and is easily manipulated. Although she secretly desires power, whether she is actually capable of wielding it is debatable.

OOC: I've been inactive on Yvielle for some time, not been around since there was some sort of trouble where the guild was disbanded and reformed (or so I heard). I'd like to rejoin the Cult if this is possible. Ta.

Last edited by Yvielle on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Edit: Re-application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit: Re-application.   Edit: Re-application. EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Not very talkative eh? I'll shake it out of ya with pleasure Wink hehe jk

Nice application, definately accepted. contact me ingame for an invite and further information.
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Edit: Re-application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of the Shadow :: IC :: Applications-
Jump to: