Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With a vengeance. [Application]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toyman/D

With a vengeance. [Application] Empty
PostSubject: With a vengeance. [Application]   With a vengeance. [Application] EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:48 am

Exact OOC name: Kennet Söderberg.

Full IC name: Winslow Schott, aka "Toyman".

Race & gender: Gnome Male (Warlock).

IRL age & gender: Male 18.

IRL nationality: Swedish.

Some info about yourself: I'm about as lazy as you can get. Well not really, but it's pretty damn close. I like taking it easy. One step at a time. Stress is the greatest enemy I have and ever will have. I hate it. I hate having to worry about time, more than anything else. I think most can agree with me here...

Other than that, I'm not an interesting person. I like writing though. Writing RP stories, and whatever really. I am (hopefully) getting into a game development college (is college the right word?) soon. Right now I'm on my last year in... Whatever it's called. You figure it out. And no it's not prison.

It's Deathjester here by the way. Yeah, didn't see that one coming eh.

Character background: I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really thought about this much. Not the background. I know how to act with Toyman, yes, but I don't know much about his background. I'm sorry but I really don't know yet, though I can surely write something up later on. The only thing I'm sure of is that he's basically getting his childhood "back", since he somehow lost it when he was young. And he's getting it back with a vengeance.

Basically he's a delusional, and most of all, dangerous engineer. And yes his background would be the cause of that.

His reason to wanting to join the Cult, would be because he knows that he'd be accepted there. He's pretty paranoid you see. He thinks people look down upon him. And maybe they do, because of the way he acts. His toy robot and various other gadgets would be his only "friends" (more like slaves) right now.

Serving the Cult (and the Scourge) would give his childhood back in a way. It's all about having fun, and fun can be had in... Various ways, if you know what I mean.

Cheers, and yea I know, "Toyman", what an non-RPish and louse name huh. No. It's just what you make with it that matters really. Although names like "Hunterzorpwn" can be hard to make anything good with...

I really like this concept for the character. (Steam Tonks, anyone?)

Thanks for reading...
Back to top Go down
Toyman

PostSubject: Re: With a vengeance. [Application]   With a vengeance. [Application] EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:50 am

Meh, username was gonna be "Toyman/Deathjester"... Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: With a vengeance. [Application]   With a vengeance. [Application] EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Wow - first of all I'm honored to have the allknown Deathjester apply to my guild! Very Happy

I've read most of your RP stories, incredibly well written, even though I didn't understand some of it, but that's what makes it so awesome! the scary mystery...

Definately accepted! Poke me or Wimto ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a vengeance. [Application]   With a vengeance. [Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

With a vengeance. [Application]
Page 1 of 1