Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Book - back from the Ashes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tipsy

The Book - back from the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Tipsy pulled her cowl over her face and turned into the snowstorm, conjuring a ball of fire and throwing it into a mass of Vrykul Knights. The battle continued, waves upon waves of warriors hurled themselves at the gnome. The wind picked up and the snowstorm got fiercer, its shards of ice piecing the metal of the defenders. The siege of Utgarde continued, the minions of the exiled scourge - once the followers of Xariandra, ate and ravaged through the bodies of the Vrykul

"Keep moving, everything must be prepared for when she regains to power" Tipsy uttered, shaking a pile of snow whilst pulling her hood down. A ghoul nodded silently, dragging its dead body. Peering behind to see that Tipsy had blinked onto the Iron-clad gates, instantly killing two of the gate defenders, they're souls flying into the spirit jar. Tipsy corked it. She began melting through the chains, the metal reduced to something that resembled a puddle of grey-water. Rising her staff high into the harsh winds, she shouted an echoing spell. The snow storm blew left and right, and threw the portcullis into the Cliffs of Daggercap Bay, where it eventually fell deep into the freezing waters. The Scourge poured into the blackness of the realm of the half-ogres. (( The keep of Utgarde has scourge in it, ever wondered how they got in there xD ))

(( going back to yesterdays RP event with the Lenara, Yurei, Minniwynn and X..xci..xcila..that level 12 'lock. ))

"I can reanimate the dome." Lenara said.

"Oh, you mean the purple shield?" Yurei questioned, smiling at Lenara.

"Yeah... Do you ever wonder what's inside of the dome?" Lenara asked.

A long pause followed, Minniwynn, meanwhile had found a book. It was dusty and on the back of it was written "Property of the Violet Eye". Minniwynn peered at it. Minniwynn had her mind invaded instantly by Tipsy, Lenara's words were responded casually, and half ignored. "The Book" had been found. Talking into the gems, talking to language of the dead, high pitched noises to all except Xariandra.

Xariandra sitting in Stormwind could hear the words clearly -"I am back" - ringing through the pub and her mind.

Tipsy knew that it was too early for the book to be given to Xariandra. She would first seek out the one that attempted to destroy the book. Forcing Minniwynn's body to walk, it ushered its goodbyes to the rest of the Magi. Cackling manically, Minniwynn teleported to Exodar. In hunt of Gar.

Tipsy bowed her head into the wind, the armies of the remaining Scourge pouring into the Utgarde, the sound of Ogres were to be heard. King Ymiron's battle cry roared throughout the halls.

==End of Part 1==
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 pm

(( Vair nice! ))
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Yurei

Yurei

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:58 pm

(( I second that. ))
Back to top Go down
Lenneh

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:05 pm

(( Mhm, very nice ^^ I'm afraid that the Scourge-invading-vrykul-place might contradict the lore sometime though. ))
Back to top Go down
Tipsy

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:00 am

((Blizzard state, that there are scourge present in the keep, maybe I'm slightly editing it, but no harm done.. gonna continue with the story soonish - been quite inactive so I'll get to work on it. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Lenneh

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:01 pm

(( Mhm, I know there are Scourge inside. But the question is: Did the Vrykul allow them in or fight them? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book - back from the Ashes   The Book - back from the Ashes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Book - back from the Ashes
Page 1 of 1