Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About The Scourge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Hello all and welcome to our new forums!

I thought I'd write a little word about this guild and why it is different then all the vampires and godemoters of Goldshire.

Firstly, the little core of the guild comes from Nathrezim. Most people will probably still remember that guild, and it was also the guild that made me completely into RP Razz Even though he doesnt show up a lot and isnt in the Guild; Shrenk is still the one with total command, very closely followed by me IC. However, OOC I am the complete leader Wink With this guild I try to offer decent Villain RP, which makes sense IC both lorewise and with actions. Our main base is Caer Darrow, located in WPL, which is IC a powerful stronghold which cant just be entered like that. Assaulting it would be like us assaulting Stormwind City.

We are quite large now, 27 members which are all active and we are still growing. I organise as much events as possible, but ofc the random RP isnt excluded. When we do a hostile action which will affect a char, a capture or assassination or so, we will always ask permission OOC and then base the combat on either duels or emotes. (Still am looking for a solution for how to decide what it will be).

Our members should usually be quite hidden and subtle, but ofc you can sometimes find us in larger groups surrounding people we need... "a talk" with >Smile

And please, any bad RP should be reported to me in whisper, so I can look at the case Wink We are always up for events with enemies, so feel free to /w me with any ideas.

That's it for now, let's hope for some nice RP ^^
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Picla/Jicla

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 1:28 am

Xariandra wrote:

Firstly, the little core of the guild comes from Nathrezim. Most people will probably still remember that guild, and it was also the guild that made me completely into RP Razz Even though he doesnt show up a lot and isnt in the Guild; Shrenk is still the one with total command, very closely followed by me IC. However, OOC I am the complete leader Wink

Uuuh, wrong, actually, me and Malidor were the original founders of the Nathrezim.
Back to top Go down
Lenneh

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:14 pm

But you're not really known IC-wise.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:33 pm

haha so true
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com
Picla/Jicla

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 3:32 pm

Ssssssh
Back to top Go down
Lenneh

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 9:35 pm

How many times do I have to say it... I will NEV0R shush!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About The Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Scourge   About The Scourge Empty

Back to top Go down

About The Scourge
Page 1 of 1