Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detai's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Detai

Detai's application Empty
PostSubject: Detai's application   Detai's application EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 pm

--- Myself ---
IRL name: Luc.
IRL age & gender: 18, male.
IRL nationality: Dutch.
Information about myself: I have been roleplaying for a couple of years now, on world of warcraft and in warcraft 3 as well. I have quite some knowledge about the lore in general. Sometimes I do forum RP on the world of warcraft forums; roleplay section. I live in the Netherlands and am your average guy who regularly rambles nonsense on the guild chat. I'm very busy with my education and all, so I might not be able to attend every meeting, event or similar stuff. A few words that describe me best are: spontaneous, a tad weird (at times), talkative, honest, funny (no, really), and optimistic.

--- The Gnome ---
Exact OOC name: Detai.
Full IC name: Detai Van Noire Ohmbren.
Race & gender: (Guess what?) Gnome, male.
Character appearance: This gnome, small and narrow even for gnome standards has a rather big nose, beard and moustache. His eyes are big, and somewhat wide-open the entire time, which gives him a bit of a paranoid look. The robes he wears are fairly ragged, his hair is messed up and he carries the smell of herbs. There are several bottles attached to his waist, each one of them having a different colour
Character personality: I planned to make my gnome a psychotic little guy, who wants to obtain the ultimate knowledge about alchemy. He can create all sorts of potions, each of them having strange effects. Usually rambles to himself, paying to heed to others. Even though he's somewhat of a madman, his brain also houses vast knowledge about alchemy and herbs with their different properties. He somewhat lacks social skills, often regarding people as objects, parts, or ingredients.
Character background: I haven't really put much thought in it to be honest. I usually keep this plain simple, and planned to make Detai psychotic by nature, not by some kind of trauma.

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?: Generally regarding other people as objects or test subjects for yet another crazy experiment, to blurt out words regarding my affiliation by accident (in the presence of guards, of course! That's what makes it interesting!), spreading distrust, walking around and looking like a madman in general.

One last question before I'll quit my rant: the guild utilizes Gryphonheart Reputation. Do you use the outdated version of this? Or is there a new one somewhere available? Thanks in advance.

Another last thing you might want to know, the character is low-level. I hope you don't mind. I'll gladly have an IC talk with any of you should you desire so, or even attend a meeting/ritual to test my abilities as a roleplayer. Just whisper me or send me an in-game mail.

Thank you for reading my application.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Detai's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detai's application   Detai's application EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Hey there, nice application!

About gryphonheart reputation; we stopped using this for a while due to problems as you probably know. 3.0 completely messed it up Razz

Accepted, whisper me, Wimto, Ríck, Sharox, or Gree for an invite to the guild in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Detai's application
Page 1 of 1