Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You have been Rickrolled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drevix

Drevix

You have been Rickrolled Empty
PostSubject: You have been Rickrolled   You have been Rickrolled EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 am

I was having a little nap on my way to work by bus. When suddenly the driver's music device suddenly began reproducing the most disturbing sounds I've ever heard in my entire life.

I hate you people, stop Rickrolling me. I'm tired of this life. It was all good 'till Rick destroyed it all with his nazi propaganda. *attempts to shoot himself in the head... BOOM... lies bleeding on floor, not dead, fully awake and aware of the pain he is going trough, to paralyzed to finish off the job. As a finishing touch music device at work decides to make a nostalgic top zero, dies a slow painful death*

Afterwards when I's was wathcing ma funeral, grandmother decided to bring a tribute to me by singing 'Never gonna give you up' in church.

Ok the only real part was that of the bus :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.noxa.net/lordomega

You have been Rickrolled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of the Shadow :: OOC :: General discussion-
Jump to: