Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two volumes of RP story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben

Two volumes of RP story. Empty
PostSubject: Two volumes of RP story.   Two volumes of RP story. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 pm

They could not fit into my recruitment thread, and they are also rather "optional", so i'll hang 'em up here.
By the way, as i made a post. My character's name is still Lalira (misunderstood the application form xD), i'm just called "Ben" In-game(ooc'ly) because responding to a girl's name feels a bit odd :p
btw, these ones were made quite some time ago.. So they are a bit, uhm.. well

Vol - 1

Leilo and her sister, Lalira grew up in the forest of Ashenvale. Their mother
and father were often absent because of their jobs. Leilo's mother and
father, which she now has forgotten the name of, were simple people.
They scouted the way from Ashenvale and into Felwood. As the places are
now called. Leilo's father had been a druid, swore to protect the
forest, and care for its living creatures. He was following his
father's footsteps, their family had all been druids.

One day, as he was walking in Ashenvale he heard a voice.
His footsteps made a soft crispy sound at the leaves on the ground,
he was listening. Something had made him listen,
removing all the other senses of his body. He had no eyes, no feeling..
And the smell of the flowers of the earth and the birds of the sky had all disappeared.
The well-built night-elf strode towards the sound, as it became louder and more beautiful for every step he took. It was fall, the leaves were yellow and orange in every aspect those colors could ever be turned. He had allways been fond of the fall, he ofcourse loved the spring, joyful and happy when everything came to life.. But there was something special about the fall.

As
he went down a little hill, he came finally to an open glade. The sun shone warm and pleasant upon his cheek. A beautiful night elf was dancing in the forest. He didn't understand it then, because the singing was too beautiful for him to believe it would ever be that of an elf. But later he realized it was her singing. He walked towards the elf, who did not seem to sense his presence. But suddenly the voice stopped singing, her head was leaning a little to one side.. Listening. He froze, so did she. Then, as she looked more relaxed. He took one huge step, baldly towards her. She jumped in the air, and turned to him. There was something very pleasant, looking into her face. It was the face of a warrior, though female, she looked very tough with all her scars. But the eyes, glimmering.. Like there was a world of stars behind them. He was stunned, unable to move. Never had he seen something so beautiful, so fierce.. Like a wild beast, untamed. She was holding two well-crafted swords, they were raised. But as she saw the source of the sound to be nothing more than a druid walking the forests, she lowered her weapons.
"Elune'Adore", she spoke, bowing her head a little as she cleaned her swords on her pants, as if it was more important that her swords looked nice than her pants. Her voice was deep and mysterious. The elf replied, as in the nightelven custom. So they talked of the forest, the waterfall and the trees, the birds and the sky. They shared many opinions, and also interests. She was a traveler, she was studying to be a sentinel, training hard each day.

Leilo's father gave up his studies of the druid teachings, to join her mother's travels around the continent.
They lived together until the end of the world, as they knew it.
Leilo and Lalira were curious children right from they were born, always eager to know everything. Leilo, being the bigger sister wanted so to be a priestess, knowing the arts of healing. Lalira, being the little-sister wanted just the same. Leilo and Lalira spent their days playing under the trees, collecting herbs or eating the fruits of the bushes.
They had little other friends, but they enjoyed the company of each other.
One day, Leilo got the chance to realize her dream, she became a "thero" priestess, in the 3rd biggest temple in all of the nightelven lands.
She was very proud of herself, and were longing to show Lalira all the glory. Lalira joined Leilo in their priesthood two years after.
Leilo was then soon finishing her time as a student, and wanted to take Lalira as her "thero". But Lalira got another mentor, a high-priestess. One of the best in the temple, Leilo was happy for her, yet sad since they would be spending less time together from now on.

Leilo was often alone studying, learning the teachings of Elune, she was a hard-working student, though not as good as her sister became. Lalira was soon known as the most clever student in the whole temple, she became famous for achieving tasks that others had used several years to make. Finally she joined up with the highest of priests, learning of the magics of the world. Leilo became increasingly worried for her sister, as the fight between druids and the Quel'dorei priests started to grow.
"Sister, I do not think you should join queen Azshara, not just yet. The argue between the druids and the queen herself is starting to get dangerous, for us all. I think we should wait, wait for everything to calm. I'm sure it will" Leilo told her sister, as they were looking at the sunset together from their house. Leilo's face was troubled and she looked tired after years of study inside the old temples. Lalira replied, "Leilo, dear. I do not think you should speak of such that you know not. The druids are foolish to suspect the ancient magics, that is the same as suspecting the queen herself! No, we must show these close-minded druids that they are wrong, and we are right. Don't you see? There are magics, existing around us.. And the well of eternity itself is a huge supply of that energy. If we can learn the magics, we can control them, use it for ourselves! We'd be powerful, so powerful that none could ever harm us!". "But why? None would hard us anyway, trolls have not been seen for a long time now, we are safe. All what you are doing is to distance yourselves from the rest of the Keldorei. You create danger where there was none." Leilo said, she had tried to say this before, and as it suddenly let slip out of her mouth, she did not feel any satisfied by it. "It is not us, but the druids that want to create rage towards one another. Sister, trust me... I do know what I am doing." So their conversation ended and both sisters went to bed, hurt because they could not convince neither of them to bend to their opinions.
The two of them didn't talk much to one another after that, they lived together, cared for each other, silently.

Lalira never got truly involved with the highest Quel'dorei, but she still knew lot of their plans, but never knew how far they had got on their plans. Sadly, she found herself more and more dependent of the magics of hers. She became a slave to the magics, and would do anything to defend it against the druids' wish to destroy the well.

Then, one day..The sky went black, terror spread like a disease. Something was wrong, something had broken through the well. The invasion had begun. Leilo was in the tower when this happened. She was looking out, towards Zin-Azhari, the capital of the kingdom. Then suddenly. The sky was torn apart by a demonic creature, a demon. She had never seen something this huge, but inside herself she knew what was happening. "Azshara..." she muttered, her voice so gray.. So lifeless, all her power was drained. She felt weak in the terror from what was going on. In a second the sky went black, and screams started to spread beneath her. She stood there for a second, shocked. Then, she came to her sense, and ran down. In the corridors, the people were running, as wild animals running away from terror. She did not know where to look. Then, running down the hall.. Lalira, her face pale, afraid.. But trying her best not to show. "Lalira, what's going on?" Leilo shouted, but her voice sounded so fragile, so weak. "I.. I don't know, I think the druids are attacking the well" Lalira said, slightly worried. "What!?, but that demon? What is it?" Leilo replied. " What demon? I'm telling you, you and your friends are destroying the source of the magics!" Lalira finally understood the danger this would pose to her addiction, her face suddenly changed, desperation.. She had to save the well. "I do not have time for this, Leilo. I have to fight the druids, I knew they would betray us in the end.. Traitors" she spoke through gritted teeth. Looking at Leilo, anger spread in her face. "No, I cannot let you do that, it is for the best. Azshara has gone mad! Tyrande said so, she was here yesterday warning us, she and Malfurion has gone to destroy the well. It's not good for you, Lalira." She said, there was pity in her face as she watched her sister. "You.. You knew this!? And the whole time you didn't warn me? What kind of sister is that?" she shouted angrily. " I did not wish for it to be this way, sister..." Leilo started to cry, watching her sister starting to go towards the door. Suddenly she saw the other people, running in different directions. She had to get her sister away from that demon, wherever it was. "Lalira, I can't let you go, you will die!" she bellowed. "I have heard enough, sister. You are ..." She stopped, a horrid sound had come from the earth. Leilo watched her sister fall down, clutching her chest. Leilo smiled, a sad smile. Then again, like a rupture rather than an explosion she saw the walls falling down upon them, then everything disappeared in a great roar. She could only see light, an incredible light piercing her. Pain, an extreme agony. Not physically, but inside her. Then everything became black, she landed on something hard, like a rock. Then, she passed out.

Vol - 2

.... Leilo watched her sister fall down, clutching
her chest. Leilo smiled, a sad smile. Then again, like a rupture rather
than an explosion she saw the walls falling down upon them, then
everything dissapeared in a great roar. She could only see light, an
incredible light piercing her. Pain, an extreme agony. Not physicaly,
but inside her. Then everything became black, she landed on something
hard, like a rock. Then, she passed out.

Leilo woke up, her head aching like a great hammer had been truck at her..

She looked around, it was a forest.. At least the remains of one, huge
tree's had been ripped out of their roots, and lifted from the ground.
There lay dead wolves and boars everywhere. The trees were lying on the
ground each like a dead king. She stood up, the forest looked much like
it had once been quite alike the one she was from. It was like a huge
valley, with mountains on each side.. And to the west it had a huge
mountain, higher than the rest. So mysterious, so ancient. She felt at
once an urge to climb up there. But her strength was gone, she felt
many years of study inside closed rooms like a burden on her knees. She
sat down, seeing that her muscles was so small, she did not have any
idea how they would hold her body apart.

She woke up, slightly grimacing as she realized she'd fallen
asleep. The air was cold, it was clouded she thought. She opened her
eyes.. "This place is..?" she said to herself, laughing. She stood up,
she had problems standing properly. She fell down, seeing a pool of
blood beside her. "Lalira!" she shouted, thinking it was her sisters
blood. She leaped forward to start running, but fell down.

Lying there, facing the grass she saw that it was raining.. "Ash.. It's
not clouds, its ash!" she bellowed, as if she had just realized the
biggest mystery ever. She saw her knee, bleeding. Easily enough, she
cured the wound and it closed. "Yes.. " she mumbled, gathering strength
enough to stand up and walk a bit around. "Lalira!?" she shouted "where
are you...?" she spoke, more to herself than to anyone else, as she
heard none answering her first cry.

In this valley of ashes and cries of terror she ran, trying to find her
sister. After a few hours that felt like years, she saw her sister.
She was sitting, bent to a tree, breathing consciously.
As she was breathing, ashes flew into her mouth.
"Sister, you okay?". Lalira didn't answer. Leilo reached for her
sister, grabbing her waist and shoulders, carrying her. Leilo was weak,
she could feel her arms wanting to let go, but she went on. Leilo knew
that if she was weak, her sister was still weaker. Lalira was light as
a feather, so weak and vulnerable. Leilo was sure her sister could fly,
"if there was only some wind.." But there was none.

Leilo found a cottage they could live in, outside it lay two bodies. It
was a man, and a woman elf. Facing each other they lay cold, grasping
each others hands. Their faces were covered in blood.
She dug a hole in the ground and buried them, no speech was said.. No proper funeral. Only tears and mud.

For many years the sisters lived in that cottage. The mornings Leilo
walked up towards the mountain, where a fresh spring was passing by.
The sound of the water was the only good thing Leilo ever heard all
those years. She became stronger each day, carrying buckets of water
down the slopes to the vale. The water kept them alive, they did not
know the taste of food. It was like a memory of before, now it was only
cold water. Leilo talked a lot to her sister, about everything that
happened outside. She tried to be positive and happy, but Lalira never
answered. Leilo seemed happy, and in some ways she was, she could
protect her sister from any danger. But still, she was afraid, dead
afraid. She had not seen or heard anything from anyone, she was sure
everyone were dead. She had lost all hope for being found or rescued.
The world was gray as ash, there was nothing more. Lalira didn't get
any better, she knew she needed the magic sources to survive. She tried
to resist the urge to follow the magics, she could feel them.. She
could sense there still was magics in the world. Floating in and out of
lucid dreams, she lived, or died.

One day as Leilo was walking up to the spring, she stepped lightly
upwards. Time went fast as over the years the ash had diminished, the
air was less poisonous. And up in the heights it was almost pleasant
to breath. She reached the spring, coughing loudly to get rid of the
ash that was in her. Behind the spring the mountain was white. She
washed her hair in the spring, it was cold.. Cold as ice, but she
cleaned her body with it. As she was standing in the little spring,
naked. Looking down at the valley she pondered how old she was. She
laughed for a long time, age mattered very little in such a place. She
had to be at least 25 years, but she could no longer remember when she
had her birthday last. Still laughing, she looked into the mountain
side. It was black.

Something had hit her, she passed out. She did not know where she was,
but she saw everything.. Past, Presence and Future. She neglected to
pay attention to what was shown to her, she did no longer care. For
thousands of years she slept. She saw everything, yet nothing really
happened. It just was, no change. She saw the ending of everyone's
destiny, but it was uninteresting. She saw kings die by the hands of
their own kin, but it didn't matter. It had become her new life, all
things before were so far away, she had lived like this forever.
Back to top Go down

Two volumes of RP story.
Page 1 of 1