Remnants of the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us unite in darkness, against our common foes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landri's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Landri

Landri's application Empty
PostSubject: Landri's application   Landri's application EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 am

Exact OOC(ingame) name: Landri

Full IC name: Landri Bluewing

Race & gender: Human Female

IRL name: Herbert

IRL age & gender: 22 year old male

IRL nationality: Belgian

Some info about yourself:
WoW is my first MMORPG, I started playing in at the release. I've been RPing for around 3.5 years now as well. I have an RP character on Argent Dawn, a Scourge follower. But since there is a rather severe lack of interest in that kind of RP, I feel kind of alone, thus I decided to reroll here (meaning I don't have to take all the initiative myself anymore, that I can enjoy dark RP among fellow minded people and of course the awsome use of GHR and GHI). I'm quite fascinated by the idea behind the Scourge, it's what keeps me playing towards it, so I hope to find more activity here.

Character background:
Landri was converted to the Scourge during the Third war. She was still growing up back then and passed a youth full of horror caused by her father (a rather corrupt Alliance Watchman). When Arthas raided her hometown, Stratholme, she was one of the survivers both saved from the plague and the culling. Even though she lived, she witnessed how the people supposed to protect her, slaughtered all, and she lost all what remained of her trust in the Alliance.
The group of survivors however, was intercepted by a small group of preachers from the Cult of the Damned. They played on the traumatised minds and turned thosed who survived into fresh Acolytes for the cult. They were sent into hiding, like the generation of cultists before them, to live their lives and not to be arise unless called upon.
(I'll probably write some short stories later to show more of my character's past, but this is the main idea behind it)

If you would get accepted, what would your idea of "Random RP" as a cultist be?:
Manipulate. Landri learned the art of illusion, she loves to use it on people, to create panic, the poison ideals and morals. Besides illusion, she likes to corner people with words. Show them weaknesses that aren't there, try to convince them how there are other options besides the Light and Elune, other gods to follow. If she can avoid a fight, she will, be it bribing, begging, illusion or backstabbing, she does whatever it takes to get things done.

There you go folks Smile
If you need anything else answered, let me know.

I'm currently rather low level, but I'm gaining XP steady, this is not some low lvl inactive alt Smile
Back to top Go down
Xariandra
Admin
Xariandra

Landri's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landri's application   Landri's application EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Nicely written application, and unique background! I loved the story behind your character ^^

Definately accepted, contact me, Wimto, Ríck, Thurius or Sharox in-game for an invite to the guild!

Welcome Smile

(P.S. GHI and the other Gryphonheart addons are temorarily disabled due to patch 3.0, however Pilus is working hard and they will soon be back up)
Back to top Go down
https://remnants.forumotion.com

Landri's application
Page 1 of 1